1. Do not drag any objects placed on the furniture. Objects should be lifted and moved to clean, redecorate, relocate, etc.
2. Regularly dust the furniture with a dry and lint-free cloth to maintain the quality and appearance of the product.
3. The polish on your furniture is sensitive to liquids. You can blot liquid spills with a clean, dry, lint-free, and white cloth but do not rub or use abrasive cleaners, as this may damage the furniture. We recommend that you avail of professional services should the furniture become stained or suffer any other damage.
4. Do not lean backward on chairs and rock the chairs on their back legs as this weakens the wood joinery.
5. The brass accents/detailing on the furniture are coated with clear PU and can be cleaned using a soft clean cloth. Please do not use any external cleaning agent the on brass. We recommend you place all furniture away from direct sunlight to preserve its polish and color.
6. Please avoid exposing your furniture to excessive heat or placing it near any heat-emitting source.
7. Avoid contact with chemicals, cosmetics, hair care, makeup, cleaning, perfumes, etc.
8. Keep the furniture away from sharp products and abrasive surfaces such as jewelry or metallic accessories.
1. We recommend periodic cleaning of all upholstery with light vacuuming, a soft brush, or a white cloth.
2. Any liquid spills may be blotted with a soft, white, and lint-free cloth. In case of staining in the fabric, do not use any abrasive and/or harsh cleaners that may harm the fabric.
3. Avoid direct or indirect exposure to sunlight to keep the color of the upholstery on your furniture from fading.
4. Prevent contact of the upholstered furniture with any sharp objects.
5. Cushions with poly fiber filling should be routinely patted back into shape.
6. To prevent any distortion or damage to the upholstered furniture avoid jumping on it or sitting on the arms of the furniture.
We recommend that you seek professional assistance to restore furniture that gets damaged due to chipping, scratching, staining, natural wear and tear, etc. Alternatively, you may reach out to us and we will be happy to
We strive to ensure that the Product supplied to you corresponds as closely as possible to the Product displayed on the Website, but it may vary slightly due to the unique and characteristic variations of its natural material. We are not responsible for any such variations, which add to the product’s unique quality. This includes but is not limited to variations in shade and color from one manufacturing batch to another and any unique characteristics of the fabric such as shade variation, scars, and blemishes.
We strive to display on our Website, as accurately as possible, the colors of the Products in our collection. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate, and to this end, we recommend that you carefully read the product details and description available on the Website to ensure that they match your expectations.